Feb 25 2016
- Which are the PC system requirements for Unravel?
- What platforms is Unravel available on?
- Is there an Unravel trial?
- Where can I buy Unravel?
- How many level does the game have?
- How can I play in windowed mode (PC)?
- How can I set up the game to play with multiple screens (PC)?
- How can I set up the game to play on a wide screen (PC)?
- How can I take screenshots in the game (PC)?
- Which languages are supported?
- How can I change the language of the game?
- What can I do if I get stuck because of an error?
- Which are keyboard and gamepad controls?
Which are the PC system requirements for Unravel?
You can check the system requirements for Unravel on PC here.
What platforms is Unravel available on?
Unravel is available on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Is there an Unravel trial?
There is an Unravel trial available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. You will be able to play the first level of the game for 10h.
Where can I buy Unravel?
If you want to purchase this amazing game but don’t know where, we have some recommendations for you. Keep in mind that Unravel is only sold digitally, so it can’t be bought in physical stores.
- Amazon US (PC Instant Access code only. You will need an Origin account that is directly connected to your Amazon account. You will not get a code. For customers in the US only)
- Amazon UK (PC Instant Access code only. You will need an Origin account that is directly connected to your Amazon account. You will not get a code. For customers in the UK only)
- Gamestop (unsure if code)
For Xbox One
For other countries, simply change the country of the page at the bottom.
How many level does the game have?
Unravel has 11 levels (or 12 depending how you look at it):
- Thistle and Weeds
- The Sea
- Berry mire
- Mountain Trek
- Off the rails
- Down in a hole
- How much is enough
- The Letter
- Winter Sun
- Last leaf/Renew
How can I play in windowed mode (PC)?
How can I set up the game to play with multiple screens (PC)?
The game does not support multiple screens, so you can only play in one screen.
How can I set up the game to play on a wide screen (PC)?
Unravel is designed to be played in 16:10 or 16:9 resolutions. If you are playing on wide screens, you will see black bars in the sides, and there’s no option to remove them.
How can I take screenshots in the game (PC)?
You need to use a external program like for example Fraps to be able to take pictures of the game.
Which languages are supported?
The game is available in Deutsch (DE), English (US), Español (ES), Français (FR), Italiano and日本語.
Not speaking any of those languages shouldn’t be a problem to enjoy the game as the characters don’t speak. It’s only used for the text that is displayed during the first level, as a tutorial to learn controls.
How can I change the language of the game?
- Backup you saved games.
- Open Origin and right-click on the game.
- Choose Game Properties.
- Choose your language from the drop down menu
- Wait for the game to verify your files and install the necessary language files (this is being done every time even if you’ve already installed the game in that language before)
- If you install a certain language for the first time, you will also need to agree to the end user license agreement
- Start your game.
What can I do if I get stuck because of an error?
Sometimes just trying to move around will help you fix it. Otherwise, use the END key or press down button for a few seconds to restart the game from the last checkpoint.
In extreme cases, you might need to restart the game.
Which are keyboard and gamepad controls?